|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Cynthia is one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "You mustn't be too trusting, Sorey. You can't be too careful of the earth-dwellers from the land below."
- "She's been making a huge fuss about all the nature and the landscape, like they're somehow extraordinary... strange girl, if you ask me!"
- "She really is an oddball! She's just been sitting there the whole time, staring out at the landscape."
- "Don't worry, she'll be fine in your hands, Sorey. After all, you were the one who brought her here, so it falls to you to look after her."
- "There's a chance she'll go blabbing about Elysia to those of the land below. Though I doubt anyone would actually believe her."
When Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "I guess you've come to understand how very different seraphim and humans really are. It might be disappointing to you, but it's an undeniable fact."
- "Gosh, it brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?"
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "As it stands, no land remains untouched by malevolence. It's spread to the far reaches of the world..."
- "Remember the days when we all used to live peacefully alongside each other? I hope those days will come back again soon."