|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Ed is one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "I couldn't care a jot about a human with no resonance. She can't see us, and soon enough, she'll leave. Aren't I right?"
- "C'mon Sorey! Forget about entertaining that guest of yours and come prickleboar hunting with me!"
- "Yeah, you've got no cause to fret, Sorey! You're not the Shepherd, after all. Nothing you need to trouble yourself with."
- "Sorey! Mikleo! How about a friendly competition? Whoever finds a hellion first is the winner!"
When Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "Gramps told me all about it. I guess it was always your fate to leave here someday, you and Mikleo..."
- "Endless disasters are not the only thing the land below faces. Apparently they're on the brink of war as well. Forgive my saying this, Sorey, but I can't help but feel humans are more trouble than they're worth."
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "Sorey, you must help Gramps! I don't have that strength, but a Shepherd like you can!"
- "But who can possibly defeat a being connected to Maotelus? No... I shouldn't despair. I trust you and Mikleo, and Gramps. I believe in my family."
Related ThreadsWhere's Ed? - last post @ Feb 27, 2010
Blacksmith Ed Question - last post by @ Oct 21, 2009
Blacksmith Ed is missing - last post by @ Oct 10, 2010