|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Lawrence is one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "A human girl in Elysia, huh... It's the biggest thing to happen here since Gramps turned up here with baby Sorey and Mikleo."
- "I don't like the idea of keeping watch on her, but I don't see that I have much choice! My first priority is keeping Elysia safe."
- "It's getting chilly. Maybe you should show her to your house."
- "We should see to it that she gets home safely. We don't want anyone thinking Elysia is a village of hard-hearted meanies, do we?"
- "Those hellions are no joke. Make sure you're always in a group of at least two... and I just realized how silly I sounded telling you two that."
After Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "How is it out there? Are you managing to take care of yourselves properly? I hope all we taught you is coming in handy somehow."
- "Did you get to see all those amazing-sounding places written about in the Celestial Record? The Vivia Subterranean Aqueduct, and Marlind... Oh, and how about the Pendrago Shrinechurch!? Hahaha! Listening to you jabber on about them sure has rubbed off on me!"
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "Act carefully now. It seemed like both the commander and the soldiers were being controlled by someone, or something..."
- "So the location for the final battle is Camlann, the place where it all began... I guess everything in this world is connected after all."