|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Loanna is one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "Could that girl be a knight? A knight's purpose is to fight. Are we safe having her around?"
- "At the bottom of the mountain is the humans' capital city. I imagine she must have come from there."
- "Those prickleboars are Elysians too, so don't go teasing them too much, you hear? I don't need to tell you this, but boys tend to show off a bit when they're around girls..."
- "My goodness! What should we seraphim do when we get attacked by a hellion?"
After Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "I know that they say danger is part and parcel of adventure, but you must watch out for those hellions. Your romantic notions of adventure won't do you much good if a hellion gets the better of you..."
- "Just think how many prickleboars there'll be without you to hunt them, Sorey! If we don't watch out, Elysia will come to be known as prickleboar Forest in no time at all!"
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "The soldiers suddenly morphed into hellions and began devouring their comrades. If Gramps hadn't come to our rescue, there's no doubt we'd be done in for by now..."
- Sorey, Mikleo, you know you don't have to do this, right? I don't think there's any need for you to go through any more torment than you've already had to endure."