|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Shaun is one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "Mikleo went in looking pretty troubled. But don't let it get to you. He and Gramps have your best interests at heart. You know that, right?"
- "Don't get too involved! It'll only make saying goodbye that much harder..."
- "There aren't many humans left these days with enough resonance to see seraphim. How sad..."
- Hellions aren't they type to just step in Gramps' domain by mistake. There's a clear aim behind this one's actions."
After Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "Gramps seems a bit down in the mouth since you and Mikleo left. Of all the thousands of years of his existence, he cherishes the time he spent with you above all else."
- "Don't go spreading this around, but... Lailah sure is beautiful, isn't she?"
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "I expect Gramps headed towards the ruins. There are things he must protect at all costs..."
- "Elysia, and perhaps even the whole world, only managed to stay peaceful through Muse's valiant efforts. Her sole source of hope was you two."