|Family|| Sorey (Charge)
Tacciois one of the Seraphim involved in raising Sorey and Mikleo.
During first visit to Elysia:
- "Well, she's here already. What's done is done. But you probably ought to cut back on your ruin adventures a bit. That ruin... Let's just say it goes deeper than you might ever imagine."
- "That crest on her back looks familiar... hmm..."
- "Your resonance has been a true gift for us, Sorey. Whether you feel the same, though, is another matter."
- "A hellion's malevolence, here in Elysia... such a thing hasn't been seen since... Never mind."
After Sorey returns as the Shepherd:
- "I've always known we wouldn't be able to keep a lid on that sense of adventure you two share. You're both so young in my eyes."
- "I think you two were about five years old when you first went inside the Mabinogio ruins. Well, I mean, I say "went in", but actually you two got lost and couldn't find the way out. We all formed a search party and went to look for you. Then, before I knew it, you two were using the ruins as your own private playground! How quick you two grew up! It almost brings tears to my eyes!"
After the invasion of Elysia:
- "I always knew there was a chance that it would come to this. And yet, this was the path we chose. Gramps, myself, and everyone."
- "Go on, Sorey, Mikleo. The answer lies within you, if you'd only look."