Whoa, hold up. Is this a word-for-word translation from a book? --Symphonic Abyss
-It is not. The book was released in Japan. A girl known on the internet as Yume, buys and translates these books for fans. She did translate most of it and typed most of it up. I asked if I could swipe it and explained why, and she said yeah sure, go ahead. I told her thanks and promised I'd give her credit. I changed around all the names of places and characters so that they are the localized ones, and went with it. I also changed around a couple of sentences to match better. The Introduction with the quote and such is from Namco Bandai in their character description which I've read somewhere is fine. So, everything should be in order. If not, I apologize and I can change things around to fit better in English and to not be quite so similar. I also thought it'd be a nice change to have a one up on the Aselia Wiki for once. ----The Masterman
- Hi, Yume here *waves*. All info is summed up from what can be found in the games and the various Japanese guides. The parts that look more like character analysis than simple storytelling all come from the Official World Guidance Book. I can say what comes from where in more details if you want. I edited the article a bit to include the updates I made to the original post, and corrected a couple of typos and errors (Kresnik is a woman (I know the localization used "he" but that's a mistake). ----Yume Hanabi
- I do not appreciate this idea of wanting to have a "one up on the Aselia Wiki" just by copy-pasting info from someone and subvertively posting it on some other site. Aselia is the English resource site for the Tales series, as ordained by the official forums. While other sites are free to do what they want as long as they do not blatantly copy our information (which, mind you, I am always monitoring since I keep literal tabs on this wiki), it would be appreciated if all of the effort and contributions are focused on a single site where the information can be most easily accessible alongside other data that is relevant to the game and others in the same series. Everything should be consolidated together, not spread on multiple sites which requires people to watch twice or thrice as many pages to make sure no misinformation is being provided.
- Mayu Miyuki (talk) 03:20, 26 August 2013 (PDT)
Hi Mayu, Neoseeker is a very viable alternative to Wikia, and there's a lot more tools to help people (such as PM's, an actual forum, and notifications). I'm not sure if you're the admin of the wikia wiki, but it kind of sounds like it? I think Neo offers more tied in information since we have game profiles for all the Tales games which are added to the series, and each game has its own forum. Would you consider porting over to Neo? --tekmosis (talk) 11:16, 26 August 2013 (PDT)
 Aselia Wikia
-I didn't mean anything by my comment about the Aselia Wiki. There's some personal issues I've had with the website which makes me dislike it very much. Also when I try to ask people to help contribute to the NeoWiki I get shot down by comments like "why bother when the Aselia Wiki exists?" I was only saying that it's nice to have some info that's better than Aselia Wikis'. These views are my own and are not associated with Neoseeker or the Tales NeoWiki Staff. -- Fauve (formerly The Masterman
- Uh oh, you're bitching about wikis again. Lol get a life. ----Innociero
Can I use this info for Aselia?
King Gaius, we'd appreciate if you wouldn't use information provided on our Neoseeker pages for pages on the Aselia wiki pages. I'm the current admin of this wiki and am not comfortable with the idea of shared info between Wikis. You are welcome to contribute to our wiki if you'd like, but if you contribute to Aselia instead, we'd appreciate if you used alternative sources. Kirvee (talk) 17:29, 25 June 2014 (PDT)
- As a Wiki Administrator for Neoseeker, I would like to reciprocate the feelings expressed above toward copying and pasting information from our wikis over to Aselia. We expect our contributors to generate their own content for the wikis, not just for the Tales Wiki, but for all of the wikis we have at Neoseeker. I think it's a common courtesy for this to be reciprocated by other Wiki outlets, such as the Aselia Wikia. By all means use our information as the source of the content you put on Aselia, all we ask is that it is not a copy+paste effort. Thanks. - Dragoon (Wiki Administrator, Neo Era Media, Inc)
If you know we have Aselia, why is this wikia here?
This is a wiki, not a wikia :) We are an alternative to Wikia. We're a lot more open and supportive of our members with a lot less drama that users of wikia often complain about. Plus we just have more features. --tekmosis (talk) 09:35, 7 July 2014 (PDT)