There are several unlockables in the game Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
- Gladsheim - Defeat the game once, appears in the last chapter of your second or more play-throughs.
- Longer Kratos scene -Defeat the game once, can be viewed near the end of the game.
- Mania Mode - Complete the game once on any difficulty.
- Unknown Difficulty - Complete one playthrough with every battle on Mania mode.
- Twilight Palace - Finish all of the "Treasure Hunting" missions that are assigned by the Katz Guild. This will unlock in Chapter 7.
There are three possible endings that can be unlocked:
- Bad Ending - Defeat Marta and Lloyd in the final battle.
- True Ending - Prevent Lloyd from stealing any cores other than Lumen's.
- Normal Ending - Have Lloyd steal at least 1 core except Lumen's or make bad decisions throughout the game.
Related ThreadsUnlockables - last post by @ Feb 5, 2008
A New Outlook on How Much Starts Off Unlocked - last post by @ Mar 18, 2008
Unlocking young link. - last post by @ May 17, 2007
Who unlock all characters? - last post by @ Jun 3, 2004
Which characters have you unlocked? - last post by @ Feb 5, 2012