There are several unlockables in the game Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
- Gladsheim - Defeat the game once, appears in the last chapter of your second or more play-throughs.
- Longer Kratos scene -Defeat the game once, can be viewed near the end of the game.
- Mania Mode - Complete the game once on any difficulty.
- Unknown Difficulty - Complete one playthrough with every battle on Mania mode.
- Twilight Palace - Finish all of the "Treasure Hunting" missions that are assigned by the Katz Guild. This will unlock in Chapter 7.
There are three possible endings that can be unlocked:
- Bad Ending - Defeat Marta and Lloyd in the final battle.
- True Ending - Prevent Lloyd from stealing any cores other than Lumen's.
- Normal Ending - Have Lloyd steal at least 1 core except Lumen's or make bad decisions throughout the game.
Related ThreadsWhen Will I Unlock The Manual Controller? - last post by @ Nov 23, 2009
where do i unlock any other characters? - last post by @ Aug 5, 2007
how do you unlock the techs in blue text on the tech screen? - last post by @ Jan 23, 2006
Unlock Yggdrasill? - last post by @ Oct 6, 2005
I need a way to power level my fighter so I can unlock the ninja class? - last post by @ Mar 16, 2009