Windor is led by a monarchy--the only monarchy on Ephinea. However, Windor is unique in that while the country as a whole is a monarchy, there are smaller regions within Windor that are led by nobles that swore allegiance to the Windorian king and are treated as autonomous city-states by the greater monarchy. Each small region is autonomous in that they all have their own individual armies.
Geographically speaking, Windor is rich in a variety of landscapes. Hills and mountains, lakes, rivers, access to seas, plains and forests are all staples of Windorian geography.
- Gloandi, their Valkines Cryas and key to their prosperity
- The meadow located at the top of Lhant Hill
- Lake Grale, an important lake in Windor around which the five High Roads are built and the primary source of their fishing industry
 Local Delicacies
Windor is known for several different things. For one thing it's known for its specially colored cows, but it's also known for its three major crops: apples, potatoes and carrots. Tea leaves are also a popular export, however they are not considered a major crop.
 Notable People
- The national slogan for the Windorian army is "May the wind guide our blades!"
- Windor's national crest appears to be that of a phoenix, specifically a Fenghuang or Chinese Phoenix
- Before Ephinea had been given proper shape, the place Windor now stands was a barren wasteland
- Windor bears many resemblances to the UK in real life in the sense that it's made up of individual "lands" that are all united under one kingdom. All the monsters--as well as cities--in the country, naturally, have English-sounding names.